Pumpkin is a staple for many fall recipes, and this Pumpkin Pecan Bar recipe is a delicious dessert that is easy enough to make for a pot luck and yummy enough to feel confident in an empty serving dish!
Pumpkin Pecan Bars
2 cups sugar
2 cups Bisquick
1- 15 oz. can of pumpkin
1/2 cup oil
¼ cup of golden raisins
2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 cup pecans, roughly chopped
4 oz. Cream Cheese
1 t. Vanilla
2 C. Powdered Sugar
3/4 Stick of Margarine
1. In a mixing bowl, mix pumpkin, sugar and oil together with a hand mixer on medium speed for roughly 4 minutes.
2. Gradually add the Bisquick, raisins and cinnamon to the mixture (it will have lumps in it), set aside.
3. Prepare a jellyroll pan and pour the batter in it.
4. Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees. Allow to cool before serving.
1. Mix the cream cheese together with the vanilla and margarine until the mixture is smooth.
2. Gradually add the powdered sugar, beating until smooth.
3. Spread frosting out on the warm pumpkin bars and top with pecans.
Latest posts by Faith_Mom (see all)
- He Is and He WILL! - March 2, 2014
- 15 Ways to Exercise with a Busy Mom Schedule - February 27, 2014
- 30 Day Prayer Journey for Wives - February 26, 2014
- 21 Safety Tips For Girls and Women - February 25, 2014
- Recipes that Pack a Punch Without Packing on the Pounds! - February 23, 2014