Disclosure: I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Cascade. I received a product sample to facilitate my review and a promotional item as a thank you for participating.
I have always used generic liquid dishwasher soap, and have never been that impressed. So, when I had the opportunity to try Cascade© Platinum Pacs, I was thrilled to give them a try! Not only are they super easy to use (just place the pack in the dispenser), they worked–better than the generic liquid!
About Cascade Platinum Technology:
Cascade Platinum features a premium, advanced triple-action formula specially designed to deliver Cascade’s best-in-market performance:
- Increased enzyme power delivers better tough food cleaning than Cascade Complete Pacs
- Unique liquid-top dual surfactant system delivers exceptional shine for the dishes AND helps keep your dishwasher sparkling
- Specially designed chelant and polymer system helps prevent hard-water film build-up on your dishes, glasses and even the interior walls of your dishwasher
- The chelant is designed to fight Calcium that comes in with hard-water and food to help deliver virtually film-free dishes wash after wash
Not only did the dishes come out spotless and streak-free, they were ready to hold our fantabulous chocolate chip ice cream sundaes! YUM! It is important to have clean dishes, not only for health reasons, but also when you have company, you want them to notice your fabulous food (and cookie desserts), not unsightly spots and streaks!
Cascade© Platinum Pacs feature an advanced triple action recipe that is specially designed to leave dishware virtually spot-free and help prevent the build-up of hard-water film on dishwasher walls. * Use a dishwasher cleaner to remove existing build-up on wall interiors.
Why you need it: Cascade© Platinum Pacs achieve a top-tier clean so powerful that they even help keep your
dishwasher machine sparkling and deliver a variety of dish care benefits:
Powers away tough, 24 hour stuck-on food
Eliminates the need to pre-wash dishes
Helps maintain the look of new machines and helps prevent additional hard-water build-up
Delivers exceptional dishware shine
Latest posts by Faith_Mom (see all)
- He Is and He WILL! - March 2, 2014
- 15 Ways to Exercise with a Busy Mom Schedule - February 27, 2014
- 30 Day Prayer Journey for Wives - February 26, 2014
- 21 Safety Tips For Girls and Women - February 25, 2014
- Recipes that Pack a Punch Without Packing on the Pounds! - February 23, 2014