I am THRILLED that day four is here of our 25 Days of Giveaways !!! Today we are giving away a Family 4 Pack of tickets to Busch Gardens Christmas Town in Tampa, Florida! I had the privilege of attending a media even for this and I must say, I was impressed. I was VERY happy to see Jesus in the celebration and not just Santa. That is a VERY rare thing these days!
Let me share just a little about “Christmas Town” before I tell you how you could win tickets:
Christmas Town transforms the park into a nighttime holiday wonderland of wintery surprises and all things Christmas, filling guests’ senses with seasonal sights, sounds and flavors… And while Christmas Town will introduce guests to all new experiences, guests will also have the opportunity to ride some of Busch Gardens’ most popular roller coasters, including Cheetah Hunt, SheiKra and Gwazi.
Tons of special attractions, entertainment, and more…
- SnowWorld® Presented by Coca-Cola® brings real snow to Florida!Make s snowman, snow angel or just play in the soft white snow. Pack the perfect snow balls and test your aim at the target practice area. Spinning Coca-Cola® bottles and light-up noise targets will entertain kids of all ages.
- The Claus family invites you into their North Pole home at Welcome to Santa’s House. While the elves are busy preparing for Christmas, Mrs. Claus is in the kitchen baking holiday treats, but even Santa himself will take a break from his busy holiday schedule to meet and take photos with families in his private study.
- Celebration Village brings together the rich, warm colors of Christmas and heartfelt voices lifted in song to welcome guests as they enter Christmas Town. Draped in jewel-tone ornaments and glowing lights, the Moroccan Village comes alive with local choirs in the Marrakesh Theater and shops full of holiday gifts.
- Family and friends will cozy up to brave the chill in the air along Ice Wonder Way. The frozen pathway sparkles and shimmers in the night as snowflakes dance down the front of the Moroccan Palace, welcoming guest for special performances of the all-new Christmas Town ice show.
- Experience the humble magnificence of that first Christmas night and remember the real “reason for the season” and along Miracle Way. Guests will marvel at a topiary representation of the Holy Nativity and illuminated angels, set along the Stanleyville Bridge in the warm glow of Christmas lights and sacred holiday music.
- Christmas is in full bloom along Poinsettia Parkway, where guests can lose themselves among hundreds of the traditional holiday flowers and feast their senses on delicious holiday treats.
- Guests can find the perfect holiday gift or indulge in a delicious seasonal treat as they explore Christmas Town Village. Set along the Gwazi Park walkway, tiny Christmas cabins will scent the air with seasonal treats like apple pies and strudels, gingerbread cookies, eggnog and roasting nuts, as well as a delicious array of flavored popcorns, roasted nuts, waffles with ice cream, fruit-filled crepes, rustic sandwiches, homemade potato chips and Starbucks coffees and hot chocolate.
- Grammy Award-winning contemporary Christian artists Jars of Clay will provide an uplifting finale each evening with an exclusive concert in Gwazi Park. Performing both original hits and holiday favorites, the group will send guests on their way with music in their hearts and the spirit of Christmas in their souls.
- World-class skaters will bring to life favorite Christmas songs both traditional and contemporary, in a cool, all-new angel-inspired ice show, Angels of Peace: A Christmas Journey on Ice, produced especially for Christmas Town by the creators of Christmas on Ice and Iceploration.
- AND MUCH MORE!
Christmas Town is a separate-ticketed night event, and regular daytime admission is not required or included. General admission for Christmas Town is $39.99 plus tax. Busch Gardens annual pass members will receive the deepest discounts with advance online priced at $24.99 for adults and $9.99 for children, and special offers are available for guests wishing to upgrade their paid daily admission to Busch Gardens. For the latest park news, “Like” Busch Gardens Tampa Bay on Facebook.
How can you win Tickets??
Well, I am keeping it pretty simple. First, you MUST be a Florida resident AND/OR definitely be able to be IN Tampa, Florida during this event, or it is pointless to enter! The event goes on every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday until December 23, 2012, from 6pm-11pm. So, you will want to make sure you have a date within those days available to attend!
Once you have established you ARE able to attend, the only required thing (beside what I just mentioned) is to leave a comment below telling me what Florida city you live in, why you want to go, and who you will take! Then, when the contest ends, I will choose a winner via random.org from those who followed the comment instructions accurately!!
MAKE SURE THAT YOU FILL IN THE RAFFLECOPTER form below to document your entry!!! Note: Make sure that you use your correct email in the form, or we will have to choose an alternate winner. If we do not hear back from winner within one day of winning, we will have to choose alternate winner.
Who can enter?
Prize: 4 Tickets to Busch Gardens Tampa (Christmas Town) 2012
Hurry though! Giveaway ends tomorrow!!!
Oh, and come back tomorrow to see what day 5 holds in our 25 Days of Giveaways!!!!
Disclaimer: Moms of Faith received no compensation for this giveaway. Prize was provided by Busch Gardens and will be sent to winner at our expense!