I have shared my love for Always Discreet in the past. They really do help you feel less self conscience about bladder leakage–something many moms suffer in silence with. Well, I am thrilled to share that there is yet another fabulous reason to use this awesome product! Target now offers them on subscription! This means no more embarrassing moments at check out, or struggles to figure out what else to buy so you are as inconspicuous as possible with your purchase! Nope. Thanks to Target, you can now purchase Always Discreet via a Target subscription, and have it delivered to your home without any embarrassment!
And, it is SO easy!
Simply follow these steps to set up Target Subscription:
- Go here.
- Click on the Always Discreet Liners, Always Discreet Pads, or Always Discreet Underwear product of your choice.
- Choose your size selection on the dropdown menu.
- Check the box next to “subscribe for 20% off” and the option to choose the frequency of your free delivery will appear.
- Select the delivery frequency of your choice from the dropdown menu.
- Click “subscribe.”
- Proceed to check out.
I love Always Discreet products! They have helped me to be able to participate in life again! I can jump, and laugh, and work out without fear!
Here are some awesome facts about Always Discreet Products that will make you want to get them on a Target Subscription right now!
Always Discreet Liners
- Absorbs 2x more than you need*
*Based on average US consumer usage
- Thin and flexible design gives you discreet incontinence protection
Always Discreet Pads
- Full length Dual LeakGuards™ help prevent leaks
- Up to 40% thinner than the leading brand to help keep your incontinence protection discreet
Always Discreet Underwear
- Soft Dual LeakGuards™ help prevent overactive bladder leaks where they happen most – at the legs
- Advanced Triple Layer Core helps pull, trap and lock away urine wetness and odor
And in case you are wondering, they really are VERY discreet!
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.
Leave a Reply