Lord, thank You for Your Word. Thank You for the treasures that are hidden within its pages. While I want to be blessed in this life, please help me to remember what really matters. Please help me to never focus so much on the here and now, that I forget my final destination. I pray that You not only bless me now, but teach me to store up my eternal blessings and treasure FIRST. Help me to see others the way that You do, and to never put material possessions or desires first place in my heart. Help me to use my time wisely and never take it for granted. Teach me, Lord, and help me to never forget that my life is not my own, it is Yours, and for Your glory! I love You, Lord. Thank You for all that You are and all that You do for me each and every day. You alone are worthy of ALL glory honor and praise! In Jesus Mighty Name, Amen.
Latest posts by Faith_Mom (see all)
- He Is and He WILL! - March 2, 2014
- 15 Ways to Exercise with a Busy Mom Schedule - February 27, 2014
- 30 Day Prayer Journey for Wives - February 26, 2014
- 21 Safety Tips For Girls and Women - February 25, 2014
- Recipes that Pack a Punch Without Packing on the Pounds! - February 23, 2014