Recently, I shared 10 FREE Apps for Busy Moms. However, there are also quite a few paid apps for busy moms like us that are worth the few bucks it will cost to get them!
10 Paid Apps for Busy Moms
1. Pocket First Aid and CPR $1.99
Get clear first aid and CPR instructions.
2. Martha’s Everyday Food: Quick & Easy Recipes $0.99
Find thousands of fresh, quick and easy recipes.
3. Pages $9.99
A Word processor for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. It includes format styling, text styles, graphic placing and other cool features.
4. Cozi Password Vault $1.99
Store all of your passwords in this secure app. Unlimited storage. You can include URL, username, email and notes. You can also create strong passwords with the password generator.
5. Toodledo $0.99
A to-do list organizer.
6. Pocket Yoga $2.99
Stay in shape with this app. You’ll find detailed voice and visual instructions.
7. Scanner Pro $6.99
Turn your smartphone into a scanner. Scan receipts, documents and notes into PDF.
8. Momento $2.99
Document your private thoughts; the funny things your child said or did. This is your online journal to put whatever you want.
9. Camera Plus Pro $1.99
Capture beautiful photos and videos with this camera app.
10. Mom Maps $2.99
This app will help you find kid-friendly places wherever you are.
Copyright © Lara Velez, Moms of Faith, All Rights Reserved
Latest posts by Faith_Mom (see all)
- What are You Confessing? - April 6, 2014
- Peter Som to Share His New Spring Collection at Kohl’s - April 1, 2014
- If This Doesn’t Encourage You–Nothing Will - March 29, 2014
- 5 Tips to Help Your Child Read - March 28, 2014
- God Works Best through our Weakness! - March 10, 2014