Recently, I shared 10 FREE Apps for Busy Moms. However, there are also quite a few paid apps for busy moms like us that are worth the few bucks it will cost to get them!
10 Paid Apps for Busy Moms
1. Pocket First Aid and CPR $1.99
Get clear first aid and CPR instructions.
2. Martha’s Everyday Food: Quick & Easy Recipes $0.99
Find thousands of fresh, quick and easy recipes.
3. Pages $9.99
A Word processor for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. It includes format styling, text styles, graphic placing and other cool features.
4. Cozi Password Vault $1.99
Store all of your passwords in this secure app. Unlimited storage. You can include URL, username, email and notes. You can also create strong passwords with the password generator.
5. Toodledo $0.99
A to-do list organizer.
6. Pocket Yoga $2.99
Stay in shape with this app. You’ll find detailed voice and visual instructions.
7. Scanner Pro $6.99
Turn your smartphone into a scanner. Scan receipts, documents and notes into PDF.
8. Momento $2.99
Document your private thoughts; the funny things your child said or did. This is your online journal to put whatever you want.
9. Camera Plus Pro $1.99
Capture beautiful photos and videos with this camera app.
10. Mom Maps $2.99
This app will help you find kid-friendly places wherever you are.
Copyright © Lara Velez, Moms of Faith, All Rights Reserved
Latest posts by Faith_Mom (see all)
- He Is and He WILL! - March 2, 2014
- 15 Ways to Exercise with a Busy Mom Schedule - February 27, 2014
- 30 Day Prayer Journey for Wives - February 26, 2014
- 21 Safety Tips For Girls and Women - February 25, 2014
- Recipes that Pack a Punch Without Packing on the Pounds! - February 23, 2014