Recycle Plastic Bags
If you have not given up plastic bag for your own reusable bags yet, no worries, you can still make a difference! Recycle them! How? Well, there are many ways you can recycle plastic bags. We have listed a few to get you started. Use your imagination!
21 Ideas for Recycling Plastic bags:
- for filler when sending packages or when you want to store fragile items.
- use old plastic bags for liners in your bath bathroom or office trash can.
- to pick pet waste.
- use them as baby bib.
- arts and crafts.
- reuse plastic bags over and over when you grocery shop.
- store wet bathing suits in them when at the pool or beach.
- dispose of dirty diapers when out and about.
- put hubbies lunch in them instead of a lunchbox.
- litter box liners.
- use plastic bags instead of Ziploc bags when possible.
- store holiday items in them.
- as a cap when giving yourself a hot oil treatment.
- make a kite with your kids.
- as a toiletry bag when traveling.
- shred and cut them to make plastic bag confetti.
- use them as gloves when cleaning.
- have your kids put them over their shoes when playing in the snow to keep shoes dry.
- cut them in to big squares and let your children finger paint with them. (under supervision, of course)
- send them to the recycle bin at your neighborhood grocery store.
- or…avoid using plastic bags all together and REALLY make a difference!
Copyright © Lara Velez, All Rights Reserved