There are many drugs and non natural treatments out there for arthritis, fibromyalgia, and many other chronic health problems that cause horrible pain. However, many of these treatments are not only bad for your body and over all health, they do little to help relieve the many times intense pain. Then of course there is the money factor. These “treatments” can be quite costly.
God designed a word that has MANY plants and natural things that can help treat, relieve, and in some cases heal painful diseases.
3 Main Tips to Relieve Chronic Pain the Natural and Healthy Way:
- Diet. It is important to eat a healthy a well balanced diet. Try to eat more whole grains, and lean meats. Adding a healthy amount of FRESH fruits and vegetables to your diet is vital as well. There are MANY healthy produce out there that have not only relieved countless people of their pain, some people have been healed completely by them. A few of them are; acai, pomegranate, white grape, apple, acerola, pear, aronia, purple grape, cranberry, passion fruit, banana, apricot, prune, kiwi, blueberry, bilberry, camu camu, wolfberry and lychee. Also, you should eliminate or at least drastically reduce refined sugars, additives and other chemicals (think organic), and any foods you think you may be allergic to.
- Exercise. Not only can the chemicals produced during exercise help relieve pain and reduce fatigue, regular exercise can help you get to sleep faster and have a more restful sleep. Starting an exercise program may be difficult because it can increase fatigue for the first few weeks, but it you stick with it, you’ll be feeling better in no time
- Reduce Stress. Stress can not only make physical symptoms worse, it can also reduce your ability to cope with your symptoms and increase feelings of depression and anxiety. Take some time every day to unwind. You may also want to take up meditation or yoga.
If diet and lifestyle changes aren’t helping enough, you can head down to your local nutrition store and pick up a supplement that might do the trick. Just remember that just because they’re natural doesn’t mean they’re safe. Always talk to your doctor before taking any new medications.
Remember to check with your doctor before taking any of these supplements. Just because something is natural doesn’t mean it’s safe.
Natural Therapy Options
- Massage therapy. This allows the muscles to relax and can help relieve some pain.
- Scripture therapy. Who better to go to than your Daddy God when you need help? I encourage you to read the Word and put its principals into practice!
- Physical Therapy. A trained physical therapist can give you specific exercises that are designed to work specific muscles and reduce your pain.
Obviously, you may not use all of these ideas. However, take the time to at least TRY the natural and healthy way to pain management. It will take patience and trial and error. However, in the end, you may find yourself pain free, or at the very least healthier and more manageable pain!
Copyright © Moms of Faith, All Rights Reserved
Leave a Reply