OK, so, we have learned how to put on the belt of TRUTH.
…and having put on the breastplate of righteousness.
This is the kind of righteousness that comes with repenting of your sins and accepting Jesus Christ as your Savior. It cannot be earned. It is a gift from God.
We must realize, understand, and know who we are in Christ. The breastplate of righteousness is a position that we hold as children of the Most High God….
- We were created in the image of God.
- We were known and formed in our Mother’s womb.
- We are loved so much by Him that He sent His ONLY Son to come down to earth, live a common and sinless life, and then die a cruel death for OUR sins.
- We are a peculiar people.
- We were created to be the head and NOT the tail.
- No weapon formed against us shall prosper.
- We are daughters of the KING of kings and LORD of lords.
- We have the Holy Spirit to minister, pray, and guide us.
- We have special angels who walk with us and help protect us our entire lives.
- Our names are written in the Lambs Book of Life.
- Jesus is up in Heaven preparing a mansion for each of us.
- We will spend eternity at the Beloved Feet of Jesus.
If God be for us….who can be against us!?
Once we grasp all of this…and MORE, we will have the ability and knowledge of exactly what the breastplate of righteousness is, and then we will put it on!
Daddy God, thank You for creating me in Your Precious Image. Thank You for loving me enough to give me the tools for victory. Thank You for Your Life Giving Word. Thank You for all that You have created me to be. Thank You for all that I am through You and all that I am becoming with You. I love You, Daddy. Teach me how to walk in the knowledge of who and Who’s I really am. Thank YOU! In Jesus Mighty Name, Amen.
In His Love and Service,
Copyright © Lara Velez, Moms of Faith, All Rights Reserved
Leave a Reply