I will give thanks to you, LORD, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonderful deeds. Psalm 9:1
Thanksgiving is less than 2 weeks away! I love this time of year. It’s actually snowing here in Northern Colorado as I type. My 3 year old has just come in from a romp in the snow. We all have so much to be thankful for!
I hope you are preparing for business to slow down a little and enjoy the Thanksgiving holiday. Then jump right back in there after you’ve enjoyed some turkey, your family and the Thanksgiving day parade. I’m anticipating the weeks right after Thanksgiving to pick up as we make Christmas sales, but then I’m planning to take several weeks off around Christmas to regroup and enjoy my family! To do this, though, I have to plan to bring in some extra cash before that happens.
Are you looking for a few ways to earn some extra money for Christmas shopping this year?
Here are some ideas:
1. Make a craft or create your own recipe for homemade fudge. Be a vendor at several local craft shows to sell your goodies.
2. Create a flier of home-baked goods that you make well. Send them with your husband to work or your children’s school. Start taking orders to be delivered before Christmas. (*you may need a permit from your local health dept.)
3. Write some articles for Associated Content or another online site that pays for great content.
4. Open an Etsy Shop or clear out the clutter from your home and list things on ebay and craigslist.
5. You can find a large list of work-from-home jobs and ideas at these 3 sites: CWAHM.com, CMB Resource and The Work at Home Woman.
Until next time…
Copyright © MariLee Parrish, Moms of Faith, All Rights Reserved