With 2010 behind us and a new year with new opportunities in front of us, I thought it would be a great time to share our hopes for 2011. I would also like to encourage each of us to pray for the hopes and dreams of those we read. Sharing is an awesome thing and praying for others is even more rewarding!
Oh, and did you know we are having a COOL contest?? YOU can be featured on Moms of Faith! Click Here for more details!
OK, on to this week’s discussion…
What are Your Hopes…Dreams…and Desires for 2011?
As I sat down ad thought about what this week’s discussion should be about, I thought about a new year. New hopes. New dreams. And, most importantly, letting go of the disappointments, losses and negatives of last year! So, MY hopes and dreams for 2011 are…
- For Moms of Faith to double in newsletter subscribers
- To increase my knowledge of social media and use it to grow Moms of Faith
- For our finances to increase by 25-50%
- To finally have a home of my own. It is a dream I have had since childhood. I would love a house with a yard!
- To get at least one of the three books I have written published…I have been afraid to even try!
- Last, but NOT least by far…to be a better Mother, wife and friend!
OK, so, what are your hopes and dreams for 2011? Don’t hold back! Share your heart!