Summer is the perfect time for having parties and entertaining. Incorporating Pure Leaf Iced Tea into your plans is a fabulous way to knock the socks off your guests with your delicious–and easy creations! Summer entertaining does not have to be stressful or complicated…
5 Summer Entertaining Tips for Busy Moms:
1. Pot Luck. Rather than doing it all yourself, ask your guests to each bring their favorite summer recipe. It saves you time and gives you a great opportunity to try new recipes. Tip: ask your guests to bring their written recipe with them and swap recipes with each other. Another way to do this type of party is to have everyone bring their own meat for the grill and a side to share.
2. Go small. No need to make an elaborate spread. Keep it simple and make small bites of food. Have guests bring drinks and desserts.
3. Shop for supplies at the dollar store. Not only can you most likely find everything you will need in one place, you will also save tons of money there! While there, make sure you get throw away plates, cups and forks to match your theme. Why wash all those dishes?? Who has that kind of time!?
4. Tea Lights. An inexpensive and creative way to add pizazz to your party is with tea lights. You can carve out an apple, pear or melon and use the hollowed center to hold the tea light. Here is a visual from Pinterest.
5. Leave the House. Rather than have a ton of guests swarming your home and making a mess, choose a neutral location like a park, the beach, etc. By having the party there, you will not have an entire house to clean up after the party. All you will need to do is toss some disposables away! It is also a great place for the kids to go wild! Just make sure they have a bathroom!
Oh, and make sure you include some fabulous Pure Leaf Tea recipes into your summer parties!
I am very happy that I had the opportunity to learn more about Pure Leaf Tea. It is a very tasty tea…who would have thought you could do so much with tea?? The Pure Leaf Tea Facebook page has a lot of yummy recipes to help get you started. However, do not limit yourself to their ideas! I came up with a couple of my own and I know you can too!
My Pure Leaf Tea recipes for you to try:
Lemon/Lime Basil Tea Spritzer
1 large lime sliced
juice of one large fresh lime
1/4 cup of chopped basil leaves
4-8 whole basil leaves, chopped
1/4 cup sugar
18.5 ounces of Pure Leaf Lemon Tea
2 cups cold seltzer water
Combine all ingredients except whole basil leaves, sliced lime and ice. Mix well. Add whole basil leaves and slices of lime. Stir. Refrigerate for 2 hours. Add ice and stir before serving.
Honey Orange Mint Tea
juice of one large fresh orange
1 orange cut into eighths
18.5 ounces unsweetened Pure Leaf Tea
1/4 cup of honey
1/4 cup of finely chopped mint
15 mint leaves, crushed
Combine all ingredients except whole mint leaves, orange pieces and ice. Mix well. Add whole mint leaves and oranges. Stir. Refrigerate for 2 hours. Add ice and stir before serving.
Another great thing about Pure Leaf Tea is their concern about the environment!
PET plastic is 100% recyclable.
The innovative packaging is more consumer-friendly for on-the-go and out-of-home occasions compared to the previous glass bottles.
The new square bottles are lightweight and provide a high pallet efficiency, which equates to more bottles, lighter loads and less fuel used in transport.
They are Rainforest Alliance Certified.
Well, I hope you will get creative and try some Pure Leaf Tea at your next party…or just for the “tea” of it! ;)
Disclaimer: I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Lipton Pure Leaf. I received product samples and a promotional item to thank me for participating.
Copyright © Moms of Faith, All Rights Reserved