For the past couple of years I have been on a mission to look better, feel better and get in shape. I have used many different apps, books, websites, etc. to help facilitate this process. So, when the opportunity to review the WannaBeWell App, by Life…Supplemented, I happily agreed. And, I am glad I did. I think it is an AWESOME app and a great tool for anyone who cares about their health.
The WannaBeWell App offers many cool features:
- You can create your own personalized “Wellness Coach” from several customizable characters. They will then provide you with daily motivational, and educational messages to keep you on track.
- Receive “Healthy Mission” tasks given by your coach and collect trophies for accomplishing the tasks.
- Explore the very helpful Supplement Resource Center, which offers users information about dietary supplements in a simple-and-easy to understand format.
- Access the Supplemental, a blog that provides a forum around healthy diet, supplements and exercise. Their panel of experts share tons of fresh perspectives to inspire you to make better choices.
- Set up reminders for you and your family to take — or restock — your dietary supplements.
The Life…supplemented website has a ton of information as well. Plus, you can take the My Wellness Scorecard and find out if you’re an AlphaWELL, an OhWELL or somewhere in between.
As I explored the WannaBeWell App, I found myself more and more impressed. I really LOVE the wellness coach, tips and even the trophies you can earn just for participating in taking care of your own health! There are SO many cool features to explore. This is a MUST have app for anyone who wants to take better care of their health, but does not have the time to do it all on their own. You can even set reminders! That is awesome for a busy, homeschooling, not enough hours in a day Mom like me!
Another cool thing you may be interested in knowing:
For each app download, a $1 donation (up to $13,500) will be made to Vitamin Angels. This charitable organization reduces child mortality worldwide by connecting infants and children under five with vital nutrients.
IN all seriousness, many times, us Moms forget to take care of ourselves, because we spend so much time caring for our families. Well, the sad truth is, we are not helping our families by not taking care of ourselves. In the end they will only encounter a tired and unhealthy Mom, who may not have the life expectancy she could have if she took better care of herself! Let’s make time for US, so that we can take BETTER care of our families and ENJOY the process!
Disclosure: I wrote this blog post while participating in a blog tour by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Life…supplemented. As a thank you for participating, I received a $25 promotional item, and a $25 donation was made on my behalf to Vitamin Angels.