Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord, will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father Who is in heaven.
Many will say to Me on that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name and driven out demons in Your name and done many mighty works in Your name?
And then I will say to them openly (publicly), I never knew you; depart from Me, you who act wickedly disregarding My commands.
We don’t like to hear Scriptures like this. It makes us uncomfortable. Unfortunately, ignoring them does NOT make them go away and does NOT help us.
I tried to find a loop hole, Ladies. I looked up every word. It is what it is.
We MUST live our lives the way we are called to. It is unwise and foolish to willfully live in sin and try to 1 John 1:9 it or claim the “grace” card. Don’t misunderstand me, God WILL forgive us when we sin. However, when we willingly CHOOSE to reject His Word and adapt it to society we are playing a VERY dangerous game.
Galatians 6:7 says; Do not be deceived and deluded and misled; God will not allow Himself to be sneered at (scorned, disdained, or mocked by mere pretensions or professions, or by His precepts being set aside.) [He inevitably deludes himself who attempts to delude God.] For whatever a man sows, that and that only is what he will reap.
- We are NOT called to live fleshly carnal lives.
- We are NOT called to be imitators of this world.
- We are NOT called to change the Word to fit with “the times.”
- We are NOT called to be friends of this world.
- We ARE called to be a LIGHT in a dark world.
- We ARE called to be aliens waiting to go home.
- We ARE called to speak the Truth.
- We ARE called to stand up for the Truth.
- We ARE called to SUBMIT and OBEY God’s Word.
- We ARE called to live a CONSECRATED life.
Let’s STOP making excuses to sin and START shining the light of TRUTH. Let’s get into alignment and start listening to Daddy’s voice.
Daddy God, Help me to live my life in Your Truth. Help me to be strong and stand firmly on Your Word….even when it will make me unpopular. Help me to REALLY know You. Thank You for hearing me, loving me, and guiding me. I love You with all of my heart, and I want my life to SHINE for YOU! In Jesus Mighty Name, Amen.
In His Love and Service,
Copyright © Lara Velez, Moms of Faith, All Rights Reserved