Jesus spent 33 years as a man. The sermon on the mount is His longest sermon recorded. I believe that God wanted us to know about THIS particular sermon for a reason. Plus, Jesus was the most obedient and wisest man that ever lived. We could learn a LOT from Him and should seek out what HE had to share.
Sermon on the Mount Series Devotional at a Glance:
- Blessed are the Humble
- Blessed are those who Mourn
- Blessed are the Patient
- Blessed are those who Hunger and Thirst for Righteousness
- Blessed are the Merciful
- Blessed are the Pure in Mind
- Blessed are the Peacemakers
- Blessed are those who Walk in the Spirit
- Blessed are you when People Revile you for My Name Sake
And All the Rest of the Sermon…
- Called to be a Light in the Darkness, Part 1
- Called to be a Light in the Darkness, Part 2
- Living for Eternity
- Anger – Let’s Overcome It!
- Adultery – Sexuality is out of Control in today’s Society
- Marriage: Covenant or Contract
- Consistency as a Mother
- Lighten Up!
- Love Your Enemies
- Selfless Giving
- Prayer from the Heart
- The Lord’s Prayer
- Forgiveness is Obedience
- Where’s your Treasure?
- Trust God and Leave Worry Behind
- The Lady in the Mirror
- Ask, Seek, Knock
- Do unto others…
- The Narrow Path
- You will know them by their fruit
- Walk the Walk
- Be a DOER of the Word
Daddy God, Thank You for Your Word. Thank You for sending Your Son not only to die for me, but to teach me how to walk in Your Truth. Help me to study Your Word more and remember all that I have learned. Please send Your Holy Spirit to speak to my heart when I need reminding of all that I am learning. Thank You. In Jesus Mighty Name, Amen.
In His Love and Service,
Copyright © Lara Velez, Moms of Faith, All Rights Reserved