I am very excited that God has allowed me the opportunity to go to Blissdom this year. For those of you who do not know what the heck I am talking about, simply put, it is a blogging/social media conference to help attendees learn more about their craft, obtain contacts and grow their niche.
I have wanted to learn more about social media for some time now. I have prayed and asked God to help me get to several over the past couple of years. It was just not His timing. Well, NOW it is! I am going. Ticket is paid for. Hotel is booked and I am very excited!
I would like to thank Phyllis from SoManyCuteBags.com. She is our main sponsor and not only does she have a great personality and heart. She also has a fabulous business that any woman is sure to love! She has beautiful products to sell and a great opportunity for those who are interested in starting their own work from home business. Please take a minute to visit her site, and if you contact her or buy anything, PLEASE tell her Moms of Faith sent you!
Why am I going to Blissdom 11 to Represent Moms of Faith?
I am going for several reasons…
- To gain a better understanding of social media strategy. Moms of Faith has been Online for about 7 years and we have only recently began to expand to social media. I feel that this is a great venue to reach Christian Moms.
- To meet, build relationship and network with brands and other bloggers in (and out of) our niche.
- To ultimately expand the reach of Moms of Faith.
- Learn more about vlogging. I would like to incorporate vlogging into 2011 here at MOF.
- Learn how to make Moms of Faith even better!
- To have fun!
- Learn. Learn. Learn.
I am also excited that I am taking my family with me to Nashville. I could not imaging my first trip like this without them. Besides, my teenage daughter has two dream places to visit. 1. Nashville. She LOVES country music and wants to visit the local Target to maybe run into a music star! LOL! 2. Australia. Well, I am able to fulfill one at least! ROFL!
We are leaving on the 23rd of this month. We will be driving from Florida to Nashville, and I will be blogging, tweeting and vlogging my way through the whole week. I hope you will join me and read my updates…and show your love by visiting our sponsors!
Next post…prepping for Bliss!